Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
RETURNS & CANCELED SALES:
Inspect merchandise upon arrival. If you’re dissatisfied in any way with any NON FOOD item, please notify Slice of Heaven service representative immediately in writing with a copy of your invoice / receipt, plus all available information regarding your order before returning any merchandise. ALL OPENED OR USED MERCHANDISE AND FOOD ITEMS CANNOT BE RETURNED. ALL (with exception below) MERCHANDISE MUST BE RETURNED IN 120 DAYS of purchase and are processed within 1 billing cycle. Returns are shipped back to us at customers expense. NO REFUNDS GIVEN ON SHIPPING unless it's our error (defective or incorrect item).
EXCEPTIONS: All “SPECIAL ORDERS” can be canceled within 3 business days, without a fee. Otherwise, there is a 50% restocking fee for any cancellation after the 3 business days. No refunds on printed materials or vintage cake pans.
WARM WEATHER ADVISORY & SHIPPING DAMAGE
Many products could be damaged in transit due to weather conditions, jarring of packing, etc. we will not be responsible for weather or shipping related damage. Example: food items, wax items, products in plastic containers. Chocolate, shortening and chocolate transfer sheets are shipped at customer’s risk and are non returnable. Most are shipped unrefrigerated and may melt. We have no control over handling, once shipped, as it may sit in a hot holding area for some time. To be safe, we strongly suggest ordering such products during non-summer months.
Every precaution (proper packing) will be taken to assure the safe arrival of your products.
All checks written to Slice of Heaven are subject to a maximum charge allowed by law for insufficient or return check fee, plus any and all other bank fees incurred due to NSF check(s). Merchandise or class enrollment is not valid or to be distributed until each check clears the bank and funds deposited in full.
DOWNLOADS: Slice of Heaven and it's affiliates are not responsible for any damages or shortcomings for any printable download materials. Customer excepts the risks of said download to their device.
CLASS CANCELLATIONS & STUDENT WITHDRAWALS:
We require a minimum number of students to hold class. If minimum requirement is not met; you will be notified by email & phone at least 2 days prior to class start date. When a class is canceled or postponed, students have the option of receiving a refund or applying the tuition towards another class. Most all classes need additional supplies, which the student is responsible for, even with custom class kits. Students will receive a supply list of what to bring after registering via email.
• As of 2016 All tuition(s) are non refundable. We no longer offer a class credit or make up lessons if you miss a class for any reason, however you may purchase the make up lesson if and when that course is offered again (assuming there is a seat for you) for a prorated price. All notices and prices are subject to change without prior notification.
• If for any reason SLICE OF HEAVEN should cancel a class, a full refund will be offered to the student, however SLICE OF HEAVEN does not accept responsibility for hotel or airline cancellation penalties or
other expenses incurred due to class cancellation.
• All deposits & fees are forfeited for NO SHOWS.
• Should you be sending someone else in your place, please be sure to contact us so that we can have the appropriate name badges and paperwork in order.
• Classes will begin on time, so please be sure to allow enough time to arrive and prepare prior to the start of the class. Every attempt will be made to keep the class running smoothly and on time, however some classes may run over, so please plan accordingly. Every attempt will be made to cover all of the material outlined in the class description. However in some cases, it may be necessary to change the class outline due to time limitations and/or other unavoidable situations.
• Cameras are allowed in class, however please check with each instructor prior to use. Video is NOT permitted during class. For the consideration of our instructors and other students, we ask that you
refrain from posting step-by-step in progress pictures of our classes & the material covered.
• For the consideration of fellow students and the instructors, please be sure to quiet all cell phones and beepers. If you must take an emergency call, please remove yourself from the classroom as not to disturb your fellow students.
• Please be sure to wear comfortable clothing and closed toe shoes. Flip flops and other open sandals are not allowed in our kitchen OR classroom. In order to maintain Health & Safety standards, if you have long hair please keep it tied up for the duration of the class.
Please note pictures of products on our website do not always represent what we have in stock. If we are out-of-stock, notification will be sent within 3 business days of purchase. We may carry the previous packaging of a product when a manufacture may currently have a “new look” to its product. If you are uncertain about purchasing a product we have listed, please CONTACT US. We reserve the right to cancel any order if there is a typographical error on a product ordered. All items are subject to price change, due to rising costs, without prior notice.
Are subject to verification, that said user of these features, is qualified to do so. Slice of Heaven, LLC retains the right to refuse to honor such claims of use by any user. Qualified users are invited solely by the discretion Slice of Heaven, LLC owner, through outside venues such as classes, students & club member lists and any other venues to be determined by this entity. You as the user of such codes and/or rates, in the event of unqualified use of such codes and/or rates, agree to pay in full all monies due, before services or goods to be delivered. You, the user, also agree to cover all legal expenses for both parties, if needed, to determine said qualification.
Your use of this Slice-Heaven.com Online Gift Certificate constitutes acceptance of these terms.
- You must have the Slice-Heaven.com Online Gift Certificate ID number to redeem this Gift Certificate.
- You may redeem this Slice-Heaven.com Online Gift Certificate only if you live in the United States and are registered with Slice-Heaven.com.
- You can apply this Slice-Heaven.com Online Gift Certificate toward the purchase of any items in the Slice-Heaven.com store except for the purchase of another gift certificate.
- Slice-Heaven.com Online Gift Certificates may be applied only toward purchases made online at Slice-Heaven.com. They cannot be redeemed in retail stores, catalogs, or other Web sites owned or controlled by Slice-Heaven.com.
- Value of the Slice-Heaven.com Online Gift Certificate is applied to the total purchase, including shipping and tax. Gift Certificates cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If your order exceeds the amount of the Slice-Heaven.com Online Gift Certificate(s), you must pay the balance with a credit card, check or money order. Merchandised purchased by check will be held until cleared the bank.
- Any unused balance will be placed in your Slice-Heaven.com Online Gift Certificate account in “Your Account” and may be used on a subsequent purchase. For security reasons, your complete Slice-Heaven.com Online Gift Certificate ID will not be displayed there, so please keep a copy of your email.
- Slice-Heaven.com Online Gift Certificates and unused portions of the Gift Certificates expire one year from the date of issue.