** Local customers and Slice of Heaven students email or call to place your order 262-997-0817 to receive a special reduced price rate & schedule a pick up date /time.**
** High or hi ratio shortening is a bakery quality product that when used in icing, makes the icing easier to work with. The shortening is sturdier than standard shortenings and keeps the icing from not breaking down as quickly.
** Why is it high ratio? High ratio means it can hold more liquid and sugar than other store brand shortening or butter in cake, icing and other baking formulas.
** Hi ratio shortening make fluffier, creamier icing designed specifically for bakeries. It contains emulsifiers which is more temperature stable and will hold air better upon whipping, improving volume and stability of icing.
**Order during hot months at your own risk. No returns.**
• Available in either 3 lb. or 50 lbs.
• Shelf life: 12-15 months
• Ingredients: Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oils, with PG Mono emulsifier added.
• This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come into contact with Wheat/Gluten, Eggs, Dairy or Dairy Products, Peanuts, Soy or Tree Nuts.
• Trans Fat = 3.5 grams per 1 Tbsp
• Suggested Retail Price $18.99
Hi Ratio Shortening 3 lbs. Tub
- Brand: CK Products
- Product Code: HRS3
- Availability: 6